Brand Activator (Coca-Cola) - Geraldton
- Role: Brand Activator (Casual)
- Location: Geraldton
- Hours: approx 9 hours for full availability
- Days: Shifts available Tuesday and Friday
- Guaranteed roster every week
About our Client
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is an innovative and dynamic FMCG organisation that is home to leading global brands. Their vision is simple: “Everyday, we create a million moments of happiness and possibilities”
As a Strikeforce Brand Activator partner with CCA, you will be the front line for the company’s image, working across a wide range of market leading products and brands, building displays, filling shelves and merchandising coolers, generally ensuring products look fantastic out in the market place.
The job’s a physical one: with product cases as big as CCAs you’ll need to be capable of lifting heavy items – no need to join the gym!!
You must have your own vehicle, a current Australian Drivers Licence and a working mobile phone. Kilometres are included and a great rate is on offer.
This role will require full availability of 9 hours per week. Hours will increase over the summer months. You will need to be available Tuesday and Friday.
CCA love to invest in people who are passionate and think outside the box. With CCA’s award-winning training, this development platform could open up opportunities for your career. This role is ideal for an ambitious person that aspires to work with a global FMCG leader.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A good level of physically fitness - able to lift up to 16kg and to stand for long periods
- Retail or grocery experience, essential
- Previous merchandising experience preferred
- Knowledge of planograms, refits and ticketing standards
- Basic computer literacy
- Passion and enthusiasm for delivering exceptional customer experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude and problem-solving mentality
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport
- A neat and professional appearance
- A car and valid driver's licence
- A genuine interest in a long term casual role and is reliable with flexible availability
- Able to work weekends
STRIKEFORCE AMC is a progressive sales brand activation and merchandising company at the forefront of the FMCG Industry with more than 45 years' experience. We pride ourselves on lasting partnerships with valued clients to increase sales opportunities and achieve outstanding retail results, offering optimum customer service.
If you would like to continue to develop your Brand Activation career and your skills match the key selection criteria, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone.